The Connection Church wedding policy is in place so that a man and a woman on a similar spiritual journey can receive the best launch into their new life together as possible.
This process includes:
- One planning session for the wedding.
- At least four sessions of pre-marital counseling over a two month period to prep for the marriage.
- Two months for the couple to be a part of our weekend services at least three times.
- $20 costs for materials (book and copies of paperwork).
- Couple to handle all the administrative paperwork (obtaining license, etc) the state requires.
- Honorarium for officiating pastor to be an amount at couple's discretion.
- Wedding date to work with the schedule of the church/pastor.